The Rotary Club of Niagara-on-the-Lake welcomes you to the 18th annual Rotary Holiday House Tour. We hope you will enjoy the variety of historic and contemporary properties, all decorated by professional designers in keeping with the holiday season.
Open 10am until 4pm Friday 2nd December and Saturday 3rd December.
Please PRINT and bring your e-ticket to any of the 6 decorated houses (listed below) or the Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club to exchange the e-ticket for the appropriate Holiday House Tour Ticket. The official Holiday House Tour Brochure and Map will be available at the Golf Club or any of the featured homes.
This year’s tour features six elegant homes and eight Niagara-on-the-Lake landmarks.
- Glen Willow, 1828 York Road, Queenston
- Wingspread, 793 Green Street, NOTL
- The Hutchings House, 85 Byron Street, NOTL
- Charlou, 164 Johnson Street, NOTL
- The Denyer Residence, 20 Wilberforce Avenue, NOTL
- The Hawley House, 42 Garrison Village Drive, NOTL
Niagara on the Lake Landmarks
- RiverBrink Art Museum, 116 Queenston Street, Queenston
- McFarland House, 15927 Niagara Parkway
- Niagara Pumphouse, 247 Ricardo Street, Old Town
- St. Andrew’s Church, 323 Simcoe Street, Old Town
- Niagara Historical Museum, 43 Castlereagh Street,
- Old Town Wine Country Vintners, 27 Queen Street, Old Town
- Peller Estates Winery, 290 John Street East, Old Town
- Trius Winery, 1249 Niagara Stone Road (Hwy #55), Virgil