Actions and Detail Panel
*2016 - SAP FI Training | Saturdays
Sat, 28 Jan 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, 25 Mar 2017, 3:00 PM EST
SAP ERP Training covers the general overview of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and the learning modules that support key functional areas including Financials (FI). This eight week intensive course offers hands-on training in a fully equipped labs as well as 24 hours on-line system access for practice.
Time: Saturdays | 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. ( 7 weeks, 38 hours)
- SAP FI, MM, SD, PS-Overview, GL Master, Transactions and Reporting, and Variant Principles
- Document Structure and Posting Authorization
- Customer and Vendor Master, Transactions, Reporting and Integration with GL
- Automatic Payment, Interest Rate Calculation, Dunning and Payment Term
- Asset Master, Transactions and Reporting, and Cost Center Accounting
- Special GL, SAP Solution Manager, Informantion System and Reporting
Tax Credit: Tuition tax credit forms will be issued.
Certificate: Participants receive a certificate of completion.
Registration and information
For more information, please call 416-658-3101 x216 or write email@example.com
If you withdraw more than five business days before the start of the TechSkills class you have enrolled in, an 80% refund by cheque, or a reversal to your credit card, will be processed. If you withdraw five business days, or less, before the start of the TechSkills class you have enrolled in, you will receive no refund.
Skills for Change (SfC) strives to hold classes as scheduled, however if low enrolment or other circumstances beyond our control occur, SfC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes five business days prior to its commencement date.