This is the 2016 registration page for TAVES Media Professionals. If you are an Exhibitor, please exit and select the Exhibitor Registration page.
Discover Canada's ultimate technology showcase that's fun for the whole family this Friday, October 28th to Sunday October 30th. The TAVES Consumer Electronics Show is your chance to see and play with cutting-edge technology and innovation spanning a broad range of categories, such as wearables, gaming, virtual / augmented reality, audio, home theatre, digital imaging, smart devices, 3D printing, as well as consumer healthcare devices. Over 150 exhibit spaces offer an unprecedented access to product prototypes, crowd-funded projects and the very latest consumer electronics devices. TAVES will again offer fun & educational Robotics courses for kids aged between 6 and 13 years old. And be sure to check out the Jolt! Art Show, showcasing over 100 pieces of original art from local artists.
2016 Show Highlights:
- Explore a show floor of nearly 360 brands of consumer electronics products
- New! Expansion of the Technology Section will be held in the large Ballroom featuring latest virtual reality games, 3D printing, latest must-have gadgets and much more!
- Enjoy a great selection of free seminars - covering various topics of technology, audio, home theatre and home automation
- Dedicated Portable Audio / Headphone section
- Jolt Art Gallery - featuring over 100 original art pieces
- Live Art Painting to Music
- Meet distinguished tech expert Marc Saltzman
- Free admission for children under 13 when accompanied with a paying adult (max 2 children per adult)
- and So Much More!