Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Access and Privacy Conference
Wed, 14 Jun 2017, 8:30 AM – Fri, 16 Jun 2017, 4:30 PM MDT
The Access and Privacy Conference, hosted by the University of Alberta's Faculty of Extension, was first held in 2003 and since then has hosted a wide range of international and national speakers. Annually, it attracts over 250 delegates from across Canada, from both the private and public sectors.
Individual conference days are also available. Details on the registration site.
Refunds available until May 15, 2017, minus a $75 administrative fee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER MAY 15, 2017.
- Federal, provincial, territorial, and municipal government employees
- Access and privacy administrators in private and public sectors
- Health-care professionals
- Lawyers and legal professionals
- Human resource professionals
- Auditors and management consultants
- Records and information management professionals
- Journalists and investigative reporters
- Members of the law enforcement community
- Telemarketing, publicity and marketing staff
- Educational institutions personnel
- Members of the general public, including individuals looking for a career change