Mount Royal University & The Steadward Centre for Personal & Physical Achievement, University of Alberta are excited to announce the 2017 Adapted Physical Activity Symposium.
Join us March 23-25,2017 for three days of intrigue as we strive to
- Explore inclusive communities
- Delve into Para-sport and recreation
- Break down silos
Should your circumstances change and you are unable to attend an event, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than March 1st, 2017. A cancellation fee of 50% the cost of your ticket will apply. Should you wish to cancel after March 1st, 2017 no refund will be payable.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event and do not submit a refund request.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or order number.
- Please submit any refund requests to email@example.com
Event Cancellation Policy
The 2017 Adapted Physical Activity Symposium organizing committee reserves the right to cancel either the symposium or reception and dinner due to low enrollment or other circumstances. Should this occur, registrants will be notified and offered a full refund.