Actions and Detail Panel
2017 AIESEC Canada Youth2Business Forum
Wed, 3 May 2017, 4:00 PM – Thu, 4 May 2017, 7:30 PM PDT
Powered by AIESEC Canada, the 6th Annual Youth2Business Forum "Taking Action: Innovation Leading to Growth" is bringing together young leaders and top executives.
On May 3-4, you will have 1.5 days to engage, connect, and develop yourself with other youth, businesses, and organizations from across Canada. This year's theme is Collaborative Innovation—alongside youth, AIESEC Canada’s national partners will be exploring critical skills and competencies young people need in order to become leading innovators.
What can you expect at Y2B Forum?
- An introduction to AIESEC’s vision, values, and culture
- Panel discussions, roundtable space, training sessions, workshops, and keynotes on the topic of innovation
- Exclusive networking opportunities with recruiters and AIESEC Canada’s national partners
- Key partners include: CPA Canada, DHL Express, International Experience Canada, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada etc.
- The chance to meet other passionate youth, hear their stories, and make lasting connections!
Who: for youth ages 17-27 *Photo ID required at Event Registration
When: May 3 (5pm - 9:30pm) & May 4 (8am - 7:30pm)
Where: Executive Airport Plaza Hotel - 7311 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC
What to wear: Business Formal attire
Delegate Ticket: $75 (delegate bags, sessions and 3 meals included)
*Contact Josephine Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like information on accommodations.
Deadline for Registration: April 22, 2017
Lunck Keynote Speaker
Principal, Research, Guidance and Support
Chartered Professional Accountant of Canada (CPA Canada)
- John Jacobson, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Techonology, Innovation & Citizens' Services
- Andrew Paul, Vice President of Commercial, DHL Express
- Paulina Cameron, Director for BC & Yukon, Futurepreneur Canada
- Brad Lowe, VP National Accelerator Operations, Wavefront
- Erin Williams, Program Manager, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
- Clark Goodman, Director of the National Experience Canada Program, Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
May 3, 2017
4:30 PM Registration Begins
5:00 PM Opening to AIESEC
6:00 PM Dinner
7:00 PM Youth to Business Introduction
8:30 PM Networking Workshop
9:00 PM Closing
9:30 PM Networking
May 4, 2017
8:00 AM Networking Breakfast
9:30 AM Opening Remarks
9:45 AM Opening Keynote - International Experience Canada
10:30 AM Networking Break
11:00 AM International Panel & Innovation Panel
12:00 PM Workshop Round 1
1:00 PM Lunch
1:30 PM Lunch Keynote - Asia Pacific Foundation
2:30 PM Workshop Round 2
3:30 PM Networking Break
4:00 PM Workshop Round 3
5:00 PM Networking Break
5:30 PM Roundtable Discussions
7:00 PM Closing Remarks
7:30 PM End of Forum
The goal of Youth2Business is to bridge the gap between businesses, government, and youth in an increasingly dynamic economy. Learn more about what AIESEC does and how you can shape the world as a leader!
Still have questions? Please contact Josephine Liu at email@example.com.