Critical Care Services Ontario (CCSO) is looking forward to hosting our Annual Quality Conference in Toronto on Thursday, March 9, 2017. The focus of the conference is Critical Care Quality Improvement through Patient and Family Experiences. We are bringing together Critical Care Clinicians (Physicians, Nurses, and Interprofessional Team Members), ICU Managers and Directors, as well as Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Leaders.
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Civic Ballroom, Sheraton Centre Hotel Toronto (123 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9)
The conference objectives are:
- To learn about and better understand the personal experiences of patients and families in critical care.
- To learn about strategies to include feedback from critical care patients and families in planning for critical care service delivery.
- To describe tools and methods for measuring patient and family reported experiences and incorporating this into critical care unit performance management.
The target audience for the conference is as follows:
- Critical Care Clinicians (Physicians, Nurses, and Interprofessional Team Members)
- ICU Managers and Directors
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Leaders
- System and Executive Leaders with Critical Care and Quality Accountabilities
- Spiritual Leaders
The program for the day will include a line-up of local and international speakers with inspiring insights to share on advancing Critical Care Quality Improvement through Patient and Family Experiences.
We are excited to announce our speakers:
Dr. Bob BellMinistry of Health and Long-Term CareDeputy Minister
Jason A. Wolf, PhD, CPXPThe Beryl InstitutePresident
Peter GibbICUstepsChief Executive
Meg SoperMeg Soper PresentationsMotivational Speaker
Dr. Daren HeylandKingston General HospitalDirector, Clinical Evaluation Research Unit
Sorrel KingJosie King FoundationPresident and Co-Founder