Actions and Detail Panel
2017 City of Leduc Volunteer Appreciation Banquet
Thu, 27 April 2017, 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM MDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
2017 Volunteer Appreciation Banquet
April 27, 2017
5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Leduc Recreation Centre
Theme: Volunteers Make Us Happy Campers
Dress: Plaid is the New Black! Business Casual Attire.
The City of Leduc's Volunteer Appreciation Banquet will be held during National Volunteer Week and is an opportunity to recognize the outstanding individuals in our community and the crucial work they do in the not for profit voluntary sector. This event provides dedicated individuals with an evening out and an opportunity for the city and the community to thank them for their hard work. The evening includes a buffet dinner, 2016 Citizens of Distinction Award ceremony, and door prizes.
To view and/or print the poster for the event, please visit the Volunteer Leduc homepage!
Ticket Sale Information:
- Tickets on sale March 14th @ 9:00 a.m.
- Tickets/tables will not be held prior to tickets going on sale to the public.
- Maximum 2 tables can be purchased per not for profit organization.
- Any organizations looking to purchase more than 2 tables can purchase 2 tables on March 14th, and place the remaining tables on a Waiting List, which will be distributed in a first come-first served order after April 3rd.
- If the event is not sold out by April 3rd, people on the Waiting List will be contacted to purchase additional tables.
- If the event sells out, organizations can request to be put on the Waiting List if purchased tables are given up.
- There are no refunds given by the City of Leduc once tickets are purchased. Once purchased and if not needed, the table/ticket can be sold to another organization, which the City of Leduc may be able to assist with via the Wait List.
- Tickets/Tables will not be held without payment unless on the Waiting List.