San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
So many cheeses, such great prices!
There is no other place that you can sample so many different Canadian cheeses and purchase them at direct-from-producer prices than at The Great Canadian Cheese Festival.
If you love cheese, you will love the seventh edition of #TGCCF—now the biggest artisan cheese show in North America—on June 3-4, 2017, at Picton Fairgrounds in the heart of Ontario’s Prince Edward County, just south of Belleville and Highway 401 in Bay of Quinte Region.
Show hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Close to 6,000 cheese lovers are expected to attend.
You will be able to sample and purchase close to 200 different cheeses made by artisan producers from Atlantic Canada to British Columbia. You’ll be able to meet cheesemakers themselves, including many from Québec.
All in all, cheese producers, artisan food producers, small-batch wineries, craft breweries, craft cideries and a distillery and other exhibitors and vendors have reserved 130+ booths. There will be an estimated 500 foods and beverages on offer, much more than you can take in during one day. Plan to make a weekend of it! Consider the Weekend VIP Pass ticket option shown below.
- More than 500 foods and beverages for sampling and purchase, including 200 artisan cheeses
- Chance to meet Canada’s outstanding cheesemakers face-to-face, including many from Québec
- Express access to more than 130 exhibitors and vendors, including specialty foods, small-batch wine, craft beer, craft cider and—NEW!—spirits
- Local VQA wines and cider available for purchase by bottle or case (19+)
- Dairy Farm, with animals and displays, including the sweetest water buffalo you’ll ever meet
- Food Court, featuring—NEW!— J.K. Fries and poutine from Jamie Kennedy Kitchens
- Plus ample FREE parking.
NEW TICKET OPTIONS FOR 2017:
- Weekend VIP Pass (June 3 and 4): Admission Saturday and Sunday with VIP access at 10 a.m., one hour before show opens to public. PLUS reserved seating at Cheese Seminars. Includes all sevent attractions listed above PLUS EXTRAS such as Cheese Seminars, insulated Festival tote bag for your purchases, a souvenir Festival glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+), live music and more. Weekend VIP Pass $75 plus tax.
- Super Saturday (June 3): All seven attractions listed above PLUS EXTRAS such as Cheese Seminars, insulated Festival tote bag for your purchases, a souvenir Festival glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+), live music and more. Super Ticket $50 plus tax.
- Super Sunday (June 4): All seven attractions listed above PLUS EXTRAS such as Cheese Seminars, insulated Festival tote bag for your purchases, a souvenir Festival glass for sampling wine, beer and cider (19+), live music and more. Super Ticket $50 plus tax.
Families are welcome. Children 15 and younger admitted FREE when accompanied by an adult. Special pricing for groups of 10+.
Please note some vendors may require token payment for samples.
No fee charged for ticket purchases online. All ticket sales final. No refunds.
Save This Event
When & Where
Cheese Lover Productions Inc.
The annual Great Canadian Cheese Festival, since its launch in 2011, has become the biggest artisan cheese show in North America. Founded in 2014, the biennial Canadian Cheese Awards/Le Concours des fromages fins canadiens is the biggest cheese competition in Canada.
Georgs Kolesnikovs, founder of both the Cheese Festival and Cheese Awards, has extensive experience in event management and promotion—and a lifelong passion for cheese.
Georgs first fell in love with artisan cheese when he tasted Oka as a teenager, when the Trappists still made it. He maintains the popular blog CheeseLover.ca.
Events like The Great Canadian Cheese Festival and Canadian Cheese Awards/Le Concours des fromages fins canadiens cannot be produced without many willing hands and smart minds. Georgs considers himself fortunate to have associates he can count on:
- Terry Chong, Director of Operations
- Rebecca Crosgrey, Event Manager
- Jackie Armet, Cheese Co-ordinator and Awards Co-ordinator
- Colette Drisdale, Liaison, Quebec Cheese Producers
- Heather Robertson, Ticketing Co-ordinator and Awards Registrar
- Jeanne Rodier, Awards Co-ordinator
- Joanne Fralick, Promotions Specialist
- Lin Chong, Associate Festival Director.
For more information about Cheese Lover Productions, click here.
Cheese Lover Productions Inc.
59 Laguna Road
Campbellford, Ontario K0L 1L0