Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Healthcare Symposium
Wed, 31 May 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Inaugural Forum for Advancements in Healthcare Facilities: Collaboration to create a healthy indoor environment that supports patient healing
The 2017 healthcare symposium will bring together healthcare professionals and engineers to discuss the role of indoor air hydration on patient outcomes. Attendees will learn the link between indoor air hydration and hospital acquired infections (HAI's), and not only how facilities can improve patient outcomes but how to significantly reduce operating costs.
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICES ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL MAY 1, 2017!
Early bird tickets have a $250 ticket savings and also include a one night FREE hotel stay at the Hotel Commonwealth in Boston during the Symposium - OVER $600 in savings! This offer is only available until May 1, 2017.
This interactive event has a panel of 10 visionary leaders in the industry that will be open to questions and discussions during this two day event. Our panel includes:
Who should attend?
• All Thought Leaders involved in Healthcare and Facilities Management
• Hospital CEO's, COO's, CFO's, and Department Heads
• Hospital Directors and Key Staff
• Leading Healthcare Engineers and Consultants
• Leading Architects in Healthcare
• Leading Healthcare Facilities Managers and Key Staff
• Long-term care CEO, COO, CFOs, department heads
• Skilled nursing, Assisted living executives
• Forward Thinking Thought Leaders involved in Healthcare Management, Facilities Management, and Patient Outcomes.
6 Compelling Reasons To Go!
1. Learn a systems approach to align the hospital physical environment with best practices in clinical care.
2. Implement an effective and underutilized strategy to improve patient outcomes, reduce financial penalties for adverse patient events and conserve energy use.
3. Understand the role of indoor air hydration in infectious disease transmission.
4. Decrease non-reimbursable costs from healthcare-associated infections.
5. Decrease hospital staff illness and absenteeism.
6. Be recognized as a leader in the field of patient safety.
What does an early bird ticket include?
Early bird tickets have a $250.00 ticket savings and also include a one night FREE hotel stay at the Hotel Commonwealth in Boston during the Symposium - OVER $600 in savings! This offer is available until May 1, 2017.
What does my ticket include?
Event tickets include a reception on May 30th at 6:30 PM (for the first 150 registrations), main Symposium event on May 31st starting at 8:00 AM and meals during the Symposium.
I need a hotel for this event, who should I contact?
Attendees to the Health Symposium have the option to book their hotel rooms through the event. We have secured a discounted price of $299.00 per night at the Hotel Commonwealth in Boston. The hotel is in close proximity to the Harvard Boston Club and The Joseph B. Martin Conference Center. Follow this link to book your room.
Can I receive a refund?
Refunds will be available until May 15th, 2017.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions about the 2017 Healthcare Symposium please contact Allison Watcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613.822.0335 ext. 303.
Are there group discounts available?
For group discounts please contact Allison Watcher at email@example.com or 613.822.0335 ext. 303.