Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. With thousands attending, Atlanta is the central hub of Leadercast Live. The events happening on stage at the Gwinnett Center will be broadcast to hundreds of locations around the world.
Powered by Purpose
Purpose is what defines us, drives us, and empowers us. What does it mean to be powered by purpose? …to be part of a purpose-driven organization? …to work with a team of people who understand the meaning in addition to the metrics?
Purpose is the glue for an organization and the fuel for an individual. Today’sorganization can’t rely on old practices. A new organization is emerging and at the center of its driving force is the igniting power of purpose.
- Companies with ideals of improving people’s lives at the center of all they do outperform others by 400%
- More than 70% of people consider an organization’s environmental and/or social impact when deciding where to work
- Employees that feel they are working towards a good cause show increased productivity by up to 30 percent
- People who are able to make a social or environmental impact on the job are more satisfied by a 2:1 ratio
In 2017, Leadercast will be exploring what can happen when teams andindividuals are connected with purpose, creating a strong organizationalculture with intentional leadership that inspires extraordinary results. This year's speakers:
- Andy Stanley - Leadership Author & Communicator
- Suzy Welch - Author, TV Commentator & Business Journalist
- Molly Fletcher - Former Top Sports Agent & Author
- Dr. Henry Cloud - Leadership Expert, Psychologist & Best-Selling Author
- Tyler Perry - Director, Playwright, Screenwriter, Producer, Actor, Author & Entrepreneur
- Donald Miller - CEO of StoryBrand
- Jess Ekstrom - CEO of Headbands of Hope
- Jim McKelvey - Co-Founder of Square & Founder of LaunchCode
- Daniel Pink - Behavioural Science Exper, Author & Host of Crowd Control
Here are some highlights from the 2016 Event - Architects of Tomorrow.