Actions and Detail Panel
2017 North American Manure Expo
Tue, 22 Aug 2017, 8:00 AM – Wed, 23 Aug 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
FREE EXPO PASS to the North American Manure Expo AUGUST 22-23, 2017 includes:
- Outdoor exhibition for larger outdoor vendor sets
- Land application demonstrations
- Manure agitation demonstrations
- Educational seminars
HOURS & CHECK IN
- EXPO grounds will be open on Tuesday, August 22 from 12:00pm to 8:30pm and on Wednesday, August 23 from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Please check-in at the registration tent upon arrival to pick up your attendee bag! Seminar and demonstration schedules are at www.manureexpo.org. Food vendors will be on site.
PAID TOURS (pre-registration is required!)
- A choice of 3 paid full-day tours (includes lunch) are available to choose from on Tuesday, August 22. You may only attend 1 of the 3 paid tours.
- Children are welcome with adult supervision, however, you must pay for each child's seat in order for them to attend.
- Registration will begin at 7:45am. You must be checked-in for your tour by 8:30am, otherwise, your spot will be offered to other attendees on the waitlist. Transportation and lunch is included.
- Seats are limited and fill up quickly! Refunds for tour registrations will not be granted after July 21, 2017.
- Expo parking is near the UW Blaine Dairy, W6723 Badger Lane, Arlington. Signs will direct you to the Expo Parking as you get close.
- For a detailed agenda and more information on our 2017 Expo, please visit our website www.manureexpo.org
Do you have any accessibility needs?
- Please contact Tara Jacobs firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-599-2228 ext. 213 and let us know how we can help!
During the event, you may be photographed or appear in our promotional video footage. Read our video disclaimer.