Actions and Detail Panel
2017 P. Chandarana London Psychiatry Review Course
Mon, 23 Jan 2017, 7:00 AM – Sat, 28 Jan 2017, 12:30 PM EST
UPDATE January 16, 2017) - TICKETS FOR THE 23rd Annual P. Chandarana London Psychiatry Review Course ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. WE CANNOT SAFELY ACCOMMODATE ANY ADDITIONAL SPACES (Ontario Fire Code).
The 23rd Annual P. Chandarana London Psychiatry Review Course is open to all residents, fellows, and physicians preparing for the Royal College Examinations in Psychiatry.
Objectives of the Course:
- To provide intensive training for management of OSCE stations
- To train you to manage patients according to CANMEDS roles
- To provide in depth knowledge on a variety of psychiatric disorders
- To foster a network of peers and mentors with related career interests
- To enhance your ability to practice evidence based Psychiatry
- To facilitate your interaction with leading Canadian experts in Psychiatry
Early Bird registration fee
Resident: $950.00 CDN / Practicing Clinician: $1100.00 CDN
Registration fees increase on December 16, 2016
Resident: $1050.00 CDN / Practicing Clinician: $1200.00 CDN
- Your registration fee includes breakfast and lunch for the duration of the course (no lunch provided on the final day)
No registrations after Friday, January 13th, 2017
Refunds less a $75 administration fee will be issued. A request for a refund must be received in writing.
No refunds after December 1, 2016.
Dr. Krishna Balachandra
Dr. Jennifer Barr
Dr. Amer Burhan
Dr. Gary Chaimowitz
Dr. Jennifer Couturier
Dr. Carla Garcia
Dr. Peter Giacobbe
Dr. Heidi Haensel
Dr. Lily Hechtman
Dr. Ruth Lanius
Dr. Paul Links
Dr. Ian Nicholson
Dr. Rob Nicolson
Dr. Lena Palaniyappan
Dr. Julie Richard
Dr. James Ross
Dr. Sanjeev Sockalingam
Dr. Mark Watling
Dr. Lakshmi Yatham