Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Rideau Valley Home Educators' Association Annual Conference
Sat, 22 April 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Come and discover the art of homeschooling as you listen to educational experts and experienced homeschool parents. Choose from 18 dynamic and informative seminars that will give you insights in teaching, develop your parenting skills, and encourage your marriage. Explore the Eastern Ontario’s largest exhibition of homeschool resources featuring over 30 exhibitors. Bring your teens to enjoy a day of encouragement and great inspiration.
We are privileged to feature Hal & Melanie Young this year.
- Considering homeschooling as an alternative
- New homeschoolers
- Seasoned homeschoolers
- Motivation and encouragement
- Homeschooling through high school
- Teaching children with learning disabilities
- Separate youth session
- Homeschooling dads
- Early Bird for Member: $35 Membership Card (login required)
- Spouse: Free
- Early Bird for Non member: $40
- Early Bird for Pastor/Missionary: $20
- Early Bird for Teens ages 13 and up: $7
The early bird registration deadline is April 15th, 2017!
- Regular Adult for Member and Non member: $45
- Regular Pastor/Missionary: $25
- Regular Teens ages 13 and up: $9
Check out the RVHEA website for updates on speakers and vendors
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The minimum age of attendee is 13 as of April 22nd, 2017. Youth must be accompanied by an adult (parent or other responsible adult).
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Church parking is limited. Carpooling is encouraged. City of Ottawa By-law requires that cars parked on the street must be moved every 3 hours. We have permission to park in the Farm Boy parking lot. If you are asked, say that you are attending a conference at Kanata Baptist Church.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact organizer at email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Refund requests will only be accepted ten or more days before the conference. There is a 50% cancellation fee. No adjustments will be made at the Conference or after the event.