Actions and Detail Panel
*2017 - SAGE 300 ERP (ACCPAC) | Saturdays
Sat, 25 Mar 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, 27 May 2017, 2:00 PM EDT
SAGE 300 ERP is an account management software considered the industry standard in medium to large scale businesses. Our training courses will help you develop the skills necessary to begin using Sage 300 ERP.
The course covers general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions for small business. In this course you will learn the widely-used accounting software package Sage 300 ERP including General Ledger Levels I and II, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payablel.
What will I learn?
- General Ledger: creating a GL; entering transactions and reports
- General Ledger II: set up banking and tax programs with systems manager; how to use financial reporter
- Accounts Receivable: convert a manual system to Sage 300 ERP’s AR system; invoice entry; customer data; cash receipts; period-end entries
- Accounts Payable: convert a manual system to Sage 300 ERP’s payable system; invoice entry; vendor data; payment controlling; cheque processing
- Enter/include new employee
- Enter/adjust earnings and deductions
- Complete time card
- Payroll run
- Run payroll reports
Is this for me?
Prerequisites: Passing a bookkeeping test and basic knowledge of Windows.
Registration and information
For more information, please call 416-658-3101 x216 or write email@example.com
Where and when
Toronto Central - Saturdays
Saturdays | 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. (10 weeks, 50 hours)
Registration continues up to the second day of class.