Actions and Detail Panel
*2017 - SAP FI Training | Saturdays
Sat, 6 May 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, 24 Jun 2017, 3:00 PM EDT
- SAP is a very desirable skill in today's job market in most positions in the companies. This course addresses all the aspects of the SAP module that a person may come across at a job in a company. It is very intensive and every effort is taken to impart fullest value to the student. The entire course material has been developed on the exact real system so that the student is able to relate to it a lot better. It makes learning easier for the student following the concept of WYSIWL - What you see is what you learn.Queries in SAP
Time: Saturdays | 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. ( 7 weeks, 38 hours)
- Introduction and general navigation
- Organizational Structure in FI
- General ledger accounting
- Customers and vendor masters
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Material master
- Goods issue and it's affect on accounting
- Goods receipt and it's effect on accounting
- Invoice receipt
- Payment Run
- Dunning customers
- Financial statement version
- Tables in SAP
- Queries in SAP
Tax Credit: Tuition tax credit forms will be issued.
Certificate: Participants receive a certificate of completion.
Registration and information
For more information, please call 416-658-3101 x216 or write firstname.lastname@example.org
If you withdraw more than five business days before the start of the TechSkills class you have enrolled in, an 80% refund by cheque, or a reversal to your credit card, will be processed. If you withdraw five business days, or less, before the start of the TechSkills class you have enrolled in, you will receive no refund.
Skills for Change (SfC) strives to hold classes as scheduled, however if low enrolment or other circumstances beyond our control occur, SfC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes five business days prior to its commencement date.