SAP SD-LE is a hot skill in demand in Canada with potential for higher salaries, a satisfying career and tremendous growth. It is an integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. The course includes key functional areas which are supported by relevant module of Sales & Distribution (SD) & Logistics Execution (LE)
Time: Saturdays | 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. (7 weeks, 38 hours)
- SAP- SD and LD Overview.
- Transaction codes, Tables, Queries, Reporting, document flow and general navigation
- Enterprise Structure
- Customer master setup and Material Master implications on SD
- G/L Account determination
- Output control
- Setup of order types, item categories and copy controls
- Introduction to LE– Delivery Processing and Transportation
- Billing and copy controls
- Interface with Accounting and Materials Management
Tax Credit: Tuition tax credit forms will be issued.
Certificate: Participants receive a certificate of completion.
Registration and information
For more information, please call 416-658-3101 x216 or write firstname.lastname@example.org
If you withdraw more than five business days before the start of the TechSkills class you have enrolled in, an 80% refund by cheque, or a reversal to your credit card, will be processed. If you withdraw five business days, or less, before the start of the TechSkills class you have enrolled in, you will receive no refund.
Skills for Change (SfC) strives to hold classes as scheduled, however if low enrolment or other circumstances beyond our control occur, SfC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes five business days prior to its commencement date.