Free

27th Annual Blue Rendezvous Fundraiser

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Apple Creek Golf Course

11064 TWP Road 275

Rockyview, AB T4B 2A3

Canada

View Map

Event description

Description

Join us for an evening for fun and fundraising! This dinner and pie auction is definitely an event you don't want to miss!

Have we mentioned pie?
That's right, after dinner you get to bid on which dessert or pie you get to savor for the evening! Each table pools together their money and bids on desserts!

We strive to keep our camper fees down so that the camps we provide remain affordable to those who otherwise could not come. We typically see 40% of our costs covered by the camper fees we charge and the other 60% is made up of donations to the organization.

Everyone is welcome!

Tickets (paid at the event):
Ages 5+: $25
4 and Under: Free

Doors open at 5:00pm
Supper is at 5:30pm
Auction and Program to follow.
Silent auction/draws will be available

Camp Merchandise will be for sale.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Apple Creek Golf Course

11064 TWP Road 275

Rockyview, AB T4B 2A3

Canada

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved