2nd Annual LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Trained & Certified Facilitator's Annual Meeting for the Americas and Oceania
Thursday, 10 November 2016 at 9:00 AM - Friday, 11 November 2016 at 4:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Don't miss the second annual meeting LSP community meeting at Nita Lake Lodge, Whistler, BC, Canada
Register Early as registrations will fill fast and the hotel is in demand! We only have 50 seats!
Call for your hotel room discount: 1-888-755-6482
NOTE: EVERY TRAINED FACILITATOR IS WELCOME AT OUR INCLUSIVE EVENT!
(Once you register we will send you a form to complete so we know you are "LEGOlegit" in otherwords, you are trained and certified by a Master Trainer and you do know what you are doing!)
- Learn more about the many varied ways of applying the LSP methodology
- Create innovative and fun sessions in multiple novel ways using LSP
- Broaden your network by connecting with other like-minded LSP certified professionals from around the world
- Discover marketing ideas and collaborations that could lead to new business opportunities
- Learn tips and tricks from the experts and Master Trainers
- And it's not only cool but totally fun to be here and meet some fab people who also love LEGO!
The unconference is free of charge to trained and certified LSP facilitators, (who are collectively responsible for running the show by sharing ideas and collaborating), and all attendees will be responsible for collectively sharing in the costs of food and beverage which has been calcluated in advance and charges are here as you register.
Here is what is included:
- Two full days of the unconference including the equipment needed from bricks to projectors to post-it-notes and filp charts.
- Welcome drink (beer, wine, or a non-alcoholic), upon arrival on Nov 09, 2016 in the Cure Lounge
- Coffee and healthy break food in the morning and afternoon tea each day
- Lunch on both days
- Dinner together on the night of November 10, 2016 (Aura Restaurant) with one drink (beer, wine, or non-alcoholic)
- A welcome bag of snacks for your room at the Nita Lake Lodge
- And a few other fun LEGOlicious surprises yet to be disclosed
What's not included:
Your travel to get here and your hotel room at the Nita Lake Lodge - but great news, they have a super deal for you that they are exending for three days before and three days after the event.
Room Type / Rooms/Rates based on availability at the time of booking
Studio Suite / Studio Lake View Suite $135 / $155 single/double occupancy
One Bedroom Suite / One Bedroom Lake View Suite $155 / $175 single/double/triple/quad occupancy
Two Bedroom Suite / Two Bedroom Lake View Suite $295 / $330 single/double/triple/quad occupancy
All room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable taxes and subject to the following
Provincial Accommodation Sales Tax (PST) 8%
Goods and Services Tax (GST) 5%
Additional Hotel Room Tax (AHRT) 2%
And look what is included: Underground parking, Internet, and a free shuttle to get you back and forth to the Village for shopping. So bring the family - but note:
Additional Room Occupants
Room rates are based on the occupancy details noted above. Each additional person sharing a room will be charged an additional $30 per night. There will be no charge for children up to and including the age of 18 years who share with their parents.
Here is the link to see the hotel - when you register, you must call or email to get the quote for the Serious Play Facilitators Unconference to get the discount rate: 1-888-755-6482
Need more information on how great it will be, Click here for just some the highlights from last year!
And if you play a musical instrument - bring it! We have events planned for the evening on the 10th including a musical jam lead by Steve and Doug and for the quiter dramatic types, LEGO improv and LEGO Karry-No-Key with Jacquie and Denise!
Save This Event
When & Where
Denise Meyerson (Oceania) and Jacqueline Lloyd Smith (America's)
Jacqueline Lloyd Smith and Dr. Denise Meyerson met in Billund, Denmark in 2007, while both were licensed partners for the LEGO® Systems Group. They were both appointed to the Play4Business LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY™ Training Board in 2009 and are Master Trainers in the methods of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY™. Jacquie and Denise were early adopters and leaders in bringing LSP to Canada and Australia. Jacquie continues to serve the Americas, based out of British Columbia, Canada. She is the principal for Strategic Play® Group Limited. Denise continues to serve Oceania, based out of Queensland, Australia. She is the principal for Management Consulting International (MCI).
You can visit their websites to learn more about them and their work: