Actions and Detail Panel
3rd Annual Calgary Public Teachers Mental Health Awareness Night
Sat, 6 May 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM MDT
Join us for a night of fun in support of the Canadian Mental Health Association, Calgary Branch!! This event is open to any who wish to attend!
All ticketholders will have access to the following:
- The private event space at the Kilkenny Irish Pub
- A free meal for each ticketholder (steak sandwich, fries, and a beverage of their choice [alcoholic or non-alcoholic])
- Bidding on Silent Auction Items
- Great door prizes
- The opportunity to purchase tickets for the 50/50 Draw
- Participation in the Mental Health Awareness Trivia Challenge!
Attendees also have the option of paying for additional food items or beverages at the event.