This class is aimed at beginners who want to try out Wheel Gymnastics or Cyr Wheel and advanced students who would like to work on new tricks and build a routine.
The program runs from November to Christmas 2016.
What to expect
- A great full-body workout
- Completely new experience of motion
- Lesson includes 30 min warm-up, stretching & conditioning followed by 90 min training in the wheel
- The class is co-ed and suitable for kids, teens and adults aged 9 and up.
- All you need is a pair of thin sneakers and comfortable sports clothes.
Wheel Gymnastics and Cyr Wheel are competitive gymnastic disciplines, which were invented in Germany in 1925. While 3SIXTY Wheel Gymnastics is the first program of its kind in Canada, the sport is organized and integrated into the national gymnastics associations in about 20 countries with thousands of athletes worldwide.
The sport engages the whole body but is low impact at the same time. Wheel Gymnastics is fun for all ages as there are suitable tricks for a wide range of skill levels and physical abilities.
3SIXTY Wheel Gymnastics is a member of Gymnastics Newfoundland and Labrador and was founded in 2012 by former World Champion Julia Pohling. For more information contact Julia at 709-691-7617 or via email at 3SIXTY@gmx.com.
For news on upcoming classes and workshops, please also check our Facebook page www.facebook.com/3SIXTYWheelGymnastics