Actions and Detail Panel
(5) Youth Job Connection (YJC): Summer Program (2 Weeks on Mon-Tues PM)
Mon, 5 Jun 2017, 4:30 PM – Tue, 13 Jun 2017, 8:30 PM EDT
Session 5 - Youth Job Connection: Summer
Monday - Tuesday (4 nights over 2 weeks)
June 5-6 AND June 12-13
4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Register here for the YJC Summer Pre-Employment Workshops. The YJC: Summer program is for high school students aged 15-18 interested in full time or part time summer employment. You'll learn resume writing, interviewing strategies, soft skills, life skills and matching career direction to personality type.
After you register, you will receive the following by email:
- Class Confirmation (from EventBrite)
- Employment Ontario Registration Form (about 30 minutes, to be completed before the start of this workshop)
- YJC Prep Packet (about 7 hours, to be completed before the start of this workshop - part of paid training)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document
Completion of a workshop session is required before you can be placed in employment through the YJC: Summer program.
This Employment Ontario program is funded by the Government of Ontario.