AN EXCLUSIVE EVENT FOR THE HEALTH, WELLNESS, FITNESS,
FASHION & BEAUTY INDUSTRY 2016
Reserve your table here: https://vendor2016.eventbrite.ca
In support of Victoria Womens Transition House
*Please read the entire description below...
What is it?
Definition: The Collaboration Passion Network Marketing Event
AKA, Collaborative “Cell Group”. An exclusive group of 6-10 business owners who are in the same industry who complement each other’s business and want to collaborate with each other by creating a space to increase client base and sales revenue. (R.O.I.)
The collaboration Passion Event is a strategically planned brand awareness and consumer marketing concept that honors women’s beauty, inside and out. Otherwise known as a networking “cell group”. The event is held 3 x per year and organized by Business Entrepreneur, former event planner and former TV producer Dawn Wiggers, CEO of Lumisenz Franchise Corporation. In addition to a network marketing opportunity it is also a public event where guests are invited to enjoy an evening of food, pampering, learning and fun. As vendors we focused on building relationships with other business women, prospective clients, closing deals and booking business – it’s an event that encourages the follow-up portion of the network marketing right there on the spot
The Mission: Our moto is “Bringing the R.O.I. & follow up back into business networking!” LUMISENZ will create the space and provide the stage where successful business owners can collaborate with industry like-minded individuals who are committed to delivering high standard of service, client centered and innovative ideas, encourage effective marketing strategies that will help grow our client base and increase sales; leveraging time and creating opportunities.
Objective: This is a group that is designed specifically for meeting prospective clients booking appointments, closing sales and doing business. To support local businesses within our communities. The collaborative “industry focused” cell groups generate an ROI environment where follow up with the clients/customers is friendly and non-pushy. It is a great place to invite individuals that you have been meaning to call or meet up with. Its created space with an environment that is positive, high energy, trust worthy and relationship friendly. Go ahead, call them and let them know you bought them a ticket to the event…no better way to connect with prospects then when they are getting pampered and having fun.
The Plan – Activity – Get involved. We are building a highly driven professional core team in each region of Vancouver Island, who see the vision and are committed to actively marketing their business, creating strong brand awareness and building up their own & each other’s businesses. If you or anyone you know would like to have an event in their region, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
LUMISENZ contribution: As the organizer Lumisenz is committed to making your experience easy, simple and fun. WE take care of the details for a great event, you just need to invite some guests and show up. We are creating a professional environment that is classy and elegant. Some of the key roles we will take on:
1. Target marketing & brand marketing
2. Network Marketing, Why & How
3. Social media tips, news, updates and training
4. Knowing your niche & marketing accordingly
5. Sales – Closing a sale – booking business!
6. Vision & Mission
7. The right promotions for your business
8. Brainstorming for increasing awareness & signature events for each core member’s business
What is the event about?
1. For our Guests: the event is about honoring and loving ourselves as woman. It’s a night of pampering, learning, sharing, inspiring, strength and encouragement.
2. Word of Mouth (a warm target market): Getting away from your business to prospect new clients can be challenging, the collaboration passion event is a great opportunity to prospect new clients in a warm target market environment and /or introduce new products or services.
3. Awareness: If you need to increase your brand awareness, your client base and/or collaborative network, this is for you. We are creating a space to connect with industry focused & like-minded business owners that offers opportunity to interact with a target market audience who are the guests of honor.
4. Return on investment: Together we are collaborating to create an event that is cost effective and encourages an ROI. We all share in the creation and ensure the success of the event. The goal is to create a fun, non-pushy sales environment for our guests. The fee collected from each vender will go towards the costs of the event.
5. Networking: some good ole fashion networking. Before the guests arrive to our event we will have a 1/2-hour debriefing and introduction session to get to know each other and understand what each is offering the guests.
Typically, at an event we will offer the guests:
What happens at a typical event?
There will be 6-10 exclusive collaborate vendors (industry focused) and 24-40 targeted guests (numbers depend on the size of the event venue)
*One representative per industry category, first come first serve.
How does the event work?
1. Quaint and timely: The event is designed to be professional, exquisite, small. Infused with fun and glamour. It is 3 hours in length and over not crowded. This is to ensure that each vender has the time to interact and provide quality attention to each guest.
2. Theme décor: With a background in interior design Dawn decorates tastefully with simple elegance and charm.
a) A theme is usually based on the season and/or special holiday; spring, Summer, fall, winter, Valentine’s Day, Wedding season, Christmas etc…
b) The vender table is set up a simple and elegantly, no cluttered. On the tables will be your items for the pampering service, brochure and business cards, your phone/day timer to book appointments.
3. Exclusive Vender Selection: There are 6-10 venders who participate at one time. Each vender is required to pay a vender contribution fee of $125.00 each. Each will be set up at a tall cocktail table with two stools. Your vender fee is used towards the cost of food, beverage and décor and any other cost incurred for outside professional that cannot be traded contra exposure at the event (such as photographer, videographer, etc.)
a) Vender entry samples:
b) Venders fees:
c) Reserve your table ASAP:
You have been selected as a preferred vendor for this event and have been given first right to refusal. However, if your table is not reserved within 24 hours of acceptance, we will be offering the table to another vendor in your category. The tables are sold on a first come first serve basis.
4. Guests: Each vender will invite 2-4 guests to share with the other venders. Guest tickets are $15.00 and includes a ballot for the grand prize draw (Gift Basket valued min. $500.00).
a) Who is a typical guest to invite to the event? A guest is one or more of the following:
b) How much time with each guest? You will get 5 minutes to provide each guest with a sample pamper service
c) Each guest will travel through the venders in a clockwise manner to connect and share your passion, business and services with…build relationships with your leads, book appointments or refer to your industry collaborates.
d) A small gift to give them to take home (stapled to your business card) *this is to encourage a guest ROI etc…discount offer etc *you might have a special booking offer for the night.
e) A Gift (value $$50.00 minimum) to put into the gift basket raffle. i.e gift certificate, samples, gift pack, etc…
5. Contra for exposure: The more contra (in-kind) services we find the more we can donate, if you know someone looking to support and event and get some exposure please refer them to Dawn Wiggers, Event Organizer @ 250-888-7294 or email: email@example.com
6. Guest Interaction: The vendor will offer each guest that comes to their table a 5-minute free sample service, product introduction (talk about them, find out what they need-deliver that) and a “thank you” memorabilia gift (small token to get them to come visit you at your business (sample products, gift certificate, discount etc…)
Sample pamper services by vendors:
Our guests will register at a different site. As a vendor it is mandatory to invite a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 guest each. Please provide each of your guest with the link below to purchase tickets or you can buy a ticket for them. Be sure to complete the ticket information for each guest as they will be used for grand prize basket draw.
Guest Invitations & Registration link is: https://lusciousguest.eventbrite.ca
The collaboration Passion Event is a strategic brand awareness and consumer marketing concept that honors women’s beauty, inside and out. The event is held 3 x per year and was started in 2012 by Business Entrepreneur, former event planner and former TV producer Dawn Wiggers, CEO of Lumisenz Franchise Corporation.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.