Actions and Detail Panel
6th Annual GenNext Day of Caring
Sat, 17 June 2017, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
GenNext is excited for our 6th Annual Day of Caring on Saturday, June 17th!
Lend a hand (or two) at the 6th Annual Day of Caring! With several different projects we have a great need for volunteers with different types of skills. Building, painting, gardening, and spring cleanup are just a few projects we have lined up this year. Join as an individual, or with family, friends or co-workers as a team. Get ready to get your hands dirty (so to speak) and make a difference in the community!
What is Day of Caring?
Day of Caring brings together dedicated individuals and local non-profit organizations for a fun day of volunteering to benefit the community! Hundreds of volunteers donate their time and skills to help complete projects for non-profit organizations. Join us this year to make a huge impact and be engaged in our community!
"Sometimes just painting a fence or planting some flowers can make the biggest difference. Lending a hand is the attitude that I grew up with, because you never know when you're going to need a helping hand too."
- Day of Caring Volunteer
What happens when you're a Day of Caring volunteer?
Let us fill you in on what you can expect during the big day.
1. Registration & Orientation Breakfast – Enjoy a hot breakfast, meet your team & grab your T-shirts and team registration package
2. Go Time! Meet at the project site & begin projects – Ready to dig in? Let the painting, gardening, building and spring cleaning begin!
3. Beverage Break – We've got you covered! As an added pick me up, we'll be providing hot coffee!
4. Lunch from Pizza Hut – Take a break from your hard work and enjoy hot pizza.
5. Project completion – Take step back and admire your completed projects.
Click the REGISTER button above to save your spot!