The Women In Law Leadership (WILL) Awards are presented annually to female members of the Alberta legal profession.
The purpose of the WILL Awards is for the Association of Women Lawyers (AWL) and The Counsel Network (TCN) to recognize the contributions of women lawyers in seven areas:
- Leadership in the Profession in Private Practice
- Leadership in the Profession in Government
- Leadership in the Profession In-house
- Leadership in the Profession in a Broader Role
- Leadership in the Community
- Tomorrow’s Leader
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The Women in Law Leadership (WILL) Awards are pleased to announce the addition of the Law Firm Award in 2016 to recognize the law firm operating in Alberta that best demonstrates leadership in fostering an inclusive environment for female lawyers.
The reception will begin at 5:15pm followed by dinner and the awards at 6:00pm.