Actions and Detail Panel
A Dram Come True
Fri, 10 March 2017, 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM PST
A Dram Come True
The world’s best whiskies meet the city’s best eats & drinks.
A Dram Come True is almost too good to be true. Join us for an evening of discovery and sophistication.
Sample unlimited drams of scotch, gin and other spirits from distilleries from across the globe including Scotland, Japan and India, and speak to the experts behind each creation. Sip an array of wine and craft beer from across the province. Savour food samples from some of the city’s favourite restaurants and eateries.
JUST ANNOUNCED: Along with our fantastic line-up of whiskies from around the world and local beer and spirits, we're excited to feature food from Hawksworth, Butter Bakery, Savoury City Catering, Bauhaus, Cabrito and Gyoza Bar at the event!
2017 Tasting Menu Preview (more to come...):
- A selection of rare whiskies from the Scotch Malt Whiskey Society's special collection
- Exclusive cocktails from Sons of Vancouver & Central City.
- The Glenlivet Founder's & French Oak Reserves
- The Glenlivet 15 & 18 year
- Aberlour A'bunadh
- Arberlour 12 year old
- Scapa Skiren and Glans
- Victoria Caledonian Distillery Twa Cask Speyside
- Victoria Caledonian Distillery Highland
- Victoria Caledonian Distillery Islay
- Victoria Caledonian Distillery Mac na Braiche Single Malt
- Macallan 1824 Series Amber
- Macallan 1824 Series Gold
- Highland Park 10 year
- Highland Park Dark Origins
- Springbank 10 Year
- Benromach 10 Year
- The Balvenie Double Wood 17 & 12 year old
- The Balvenie Carribbean Cask 14 year old
- Glenfiddich 12, 15, and 18 year old
- Glenfarclas 15, 17 & 21 year old
- Chuckanut Bay Bourbon
- 2Bar Bourbon
- Okanagan Spirits Rye
- Sonoma Country Rye Whisky
- Sonoma Country Second Chance Wheat Whiskey
- Sonoma Country Rye Whisky - Cask Strength
- Sonoma Country West of Kentucky Bourbon No. 1
- Central City - Lohin McKinnon Single Malt Whisky
- Central City - Red Racer IPA
- Parkside Brewery - Parkside Dawn Pilsner
- Parkside Brewery - Pale Ale
- Parkside Brewery - Graffiti IPA
- Bomber Brewing - Pale Ale
- Bomber Brewing - Kolsch
- Bomber Brewing - Barrel-aged Choqletter Porter
- Sons of Vancouver Chili Vodka
- Sons of Vancouver's Amaretto No. 82
- Sons of Vancouver's Vodka Vodka Vodka
- Odd Society Spirits' brand new, locally-distilled whisky
- Odd Society's Oaken Gin (Barrel Aged), Wallflower Gin and Bittersweet Vermouh
- Dragon Mist Vodka & Gin
- Dragon Mist Coffee, Blueberry and Cranberry Liquers
- Pemberton Valley Organic Single Malt Whisky
- Pemberton Distillery's Schramm Organic Potato Vodka
- Pemberton Distillery's Gin
- Pemberton Distillery's Organic Kartoffelschnaps
- Pemberton Distillery's Organic Devil's Club Absinthe
- Byron's Organic Coffee Liquer
- Anderson Distilleries Limoncello
- Anderson Distilleries Unsweetened Coffee Liqueur
- Anderson Distilleries Golden Gin
- Anderson Distilleries Tequila Process Single Malt
Tickets include unlimited food and drink samples.
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes. This is a 19+ event.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Granville Island has an array of free and pay parking. Please pay attention to posted signage. The multi-level parkade across from Ocean Cement usually has open spaces.
Off the Island (at 990 Lamey's Mill Road) is an EasyPark lot with all-day parking. There is also plenty of parking on the north side of False Creek, so consider leaving your car there and coming across on False Creek Ferries or Aquabus.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.681.6330 ext. 104
What's the refund policy?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on tickets.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, this is not necessary. All guests will be on a guest list at the door.