Whitehorse Yukon Trading Post is hosting it's first event as a combination Christmas Market and Fundraiser for Challenge Disability Resource Group in honour of December 3rd being International Day of Persons with Disabilities. FREE ADMISSION!
There will be a mix of 10 different vendors including crafters, artists and home-based businesses including jewellery, clothing and fashion items, baked goods, jams/preserves, unique and Yukon-themed items, first nations beadwork, tea and much much more. There will be a brochure handed out with a profile of the vendors on-site. You don't want to miss this event.!
Proceeds from the following will go towards the Challenge Disabilities Resource Group:
- Sales from Twisted Wood Works table.
Donations to local musicians who will be performing on-site including appearance by Kimberly Rogers, Ellen Thompson and Emma Kaiser (Harp). MORE MUSICIANS NEEDED!
- Silent Auction. We already have tickets being donated from the Yukon Arts Centre. MORE DONATIONS NEEDED!
- Raffle for a Door Prize. For every $1.00 donation you get one entry into a draw for a special surprise!.
- Baked Goods from Heavenly Bites Cafe
- Sales from any crochet items on display for decor purposes
- Donations for gift wrapping on-site.