Actions and Detail Panel
A Very McGill Christmas
Thu, 1 December 2016, 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM GMT
Come join your friends and fellow alumni for a very McGill Christmas in London!
Building on the success and popularity of our brewery Christmas party in Hackney last year, we'll be bringing things back to Zone 1 this December. Join us for an evening of guided wine, beer, cheese and charcuterie tasting hosted by our good friends at Cobble Lane Cured and the wine and cheese experts at Sourced, followed by a pub quiz with plenty of McGill prizes to give away. We'll also be offering bottomless prosecco upon arrival!
- An evening with fellow McGill alums in a McGill-themed venue
- Unlimited prosecco upon arrival (7:30 - 8 pm)
- A guided charcuterie and cheese tasting hosted by Cobble Lane Cured
- 4 paired glasses of wine or beer specially selected by the Sourced Sommeliers
- Christmas crackers
- A (not too challenging) pub quiz with plenty of McGill-branded prizes to give away
Our exclusive celebration this year will take place at Sourced Market in Marylebone and £1 from each ticket sold will go to charity.