Actions and Detail Panel
Abilities Centre & Picks and Giggles - Holiday Market 2017
Aren’t you fantastic! Your purchase just supported an amazing local Charity and helped you to grow your business and get noticed in the Durham Region! Click here to learn more about Abilities Centre and all of the amazing programs and services they offer for people of all ages and abilities. Inclusion is incredible!
Haven’t purchased your spot yet? Here are a few more great reasons to get involved:
What you get:
- We will be advertising in local media and sending out information to attend through social media, our website, and e-blast. Like, share, and share some more, to help get your brand noticed pre-event by our followers! Event day bring your best, most flashy display to stand out from the crowd!
Get Noticed and Promote Your Business!
- Tables, Power Access, and Swag Bag entry can all be purchased with your vendor space.
- Pricing is included above along with a description of the products.
What Attendees get
- Join us and over 2000+ guests for our second annual Abilities Centre Holiday Market - in partnership with Picks and Giggles Trade Show.
- With a $2.00 donation towards Abilities Centre, the event includes Holiday crafts, over 120 vendor booths, pictures with Santa, free refreshments, food vendors, music, activities and so much more!
Fine Print- Regular size for your reading pleasure
- PAYMENT FOR YOUR PURCHASES ACT AS YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO THE 2017 PICKS AND GIGGLES TRADESHOW BENEFITING ABILITIES CENTRE.
Cancelation and Right of Refusal
- Picks And Giggles/KarMel Moms and Abilities Centre reserve the rights to rescind, refuse or cancel this agreement for any breach of the below outlined show policies.
Conflict of Interest
- Business’ who contend with or compete with Programs and Services offered by Abilities Centre are not permitted to be vendors.
- Examples include but are not limited to: Fitness Facilities, Fitness Classes, Nutritionists, Physiotherapists, Dieticians, Diet Clinics, etc.
- If you are not sure if your company or product is in violation of this policy please contact us at email@example.com before you complete your purchase.
Show Hours 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- By registering for our shows you are committing to have your booth open for the entirety of our show hours.
- This is to ensure that every shopper, no matter what time they come, is provided with the same atmosphere and experience.
- Should you leave earlier than posted times you will not be invited back to any future events.
Set Up and Take Down
- Set-up of your booth may be completed from 7:30am – 10am the morning of the show.
- If you are not at your table by 9:00am to set up we will assume you are no longer attending and we will remove your booth.
- Take down will begin at 3:00p.m sharp and should be complete by 4:00 p.m.
- Booth size is aproximately 10 feet wide by 8 feet deep.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Show transfers will not be given or accommodated
- Table layout and booth assignments will be emailed to you.
- If you are bringing your own table, your booth number will be posted in your space.
- If you have rented a table from us, your table will be set up in your booth space with your number posted on top.
- There will be a table layout poster located at the front entrance but we advise bringing your own copy as well.
- Sales of products/services must take place within the boundaries of your booth – no walk around sales or promoting will be permitted.
- Your booth is ONLY considered secured once we have received FULL PAYMENT and you have completed the online registration form.