The Ability Enhancement series spans 8 workshops. The entire series covers:
- The full viewing curriculum. Here we move fully into the realm of personal growth, employing the strategy of discovery (compare with unburdening), to allow clients to find areas of charge they had not previously been aware of and to develop innate abilities toward self-actualization. Discovery is the mode of facilitation that selectively reactivates, addresses and discharges areas not currently activated for the purpose of increasing the viewer’s ability and stabilizing the person at a higher level of functioning.
- More of the philosophy and fundamental skill sets that underlie the effectiveness of Applied Metapsychology, such that the practitioner will see enhanced results with clients as s/he moves through the training
- A large number of specialized programs and collections of techniques to address particular situations, such as pregnancy and new parenthood, the unique problems of the creative person, the client who is in an oppressive/abusive relationship, etc.
- Specialized skills and techniques for dealing with difficult cases
- Technical direction knowledge and skills covering all of the above
Two (or three) workshops in the Ability Enhancement series are usually given together over a 5-day span. These workshops are scheduled as follows:
AEW 1 & 2: April 14-18, 2016
AEW 3 & 4: Sept. 15-19, 2016
AEW 5 & 6: April 20-24, 2017
AEW 7 & 8: Sept. 21-25, 2017
This Eventbrite page is for registration in the AEW 7 & 8 workshops.
See Applied Metapsychology webpage for additional workshop description.
Prerequisites: Completion of Traumatic Incident Reduction Workshop (TIRW), TIR-Expanded Applications Workshop (TIR-EAW) and Life Stress Reduction & Case Planning Workshop (LSRCPW); and completion, or near completion, of your own LSR program as a viewer; completion of AEW 1 to 6 workshops.
Price includes: Internship supervision for the curriculum sections covered in the workshop, 13% HST (tax), workshop instruction and materials, lunches and snacks for 5 days. Note: price is in Canadian dollars.
Location: 14 Trillium Trail, Horseshoe Valley (north of Barrie), Ontario. [For Google Maps use: 14 Trillium Trail, Oro-Medonte, Ontario]
Trainer: Marian Volkman, Certified Senior TIR, LSR & AE trainer;
Co-trainer: Margaret U. Nelson, MEd, RP, Certified Senior TIR & LSR Trainer, and AE Facilitator.
Mailing address: Margaret Nelson, 14 Trillium Trail, RR4 Coldwater, ON L0K 1E0
For more information: call 705-835-0752, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For list of accommodations in the area, call or email.
Refund Policy: If requested up to 21 days prior to the start of the workshop, either of the following is available: (a) a full refund (less $75 processing fee) or (b) a full credit toward a future workshop (led by Margaret Nelson) within the next 12 months. We reserve the right to cancel this training workshop due to under-enrollment, instructor illness or inclement weather; if we cancel a workshop, any payment will be returned in full.
Save This Event
When & Where
Ability Expansion Centre
Providing services to expand personal abilities, including the delivery of Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) and other Life Stress Reduction (LSR) techniques to clients, and training workshops to counsellors, therapists, facilitators and others. We provide exceptionally workable techniques to expand and enhance personal abilities. We expect our students and clients to achieve an outstanding transformational experience.