eSAX (The Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience), is pleased to present The Accelerated Growth Ultimate Business‐Building Workshop featuring Michael Hughes of Networking for Results!
- Struggling with how to profitably grow your new business?
- Stuck in a revenue rut and looking to drive your business to the next level?
- Sick and tired of working without getting the increases you know your business deserves?
Michael Hughes has been in the business world for over 45 years. He has coached hundreds of entrepreneurs and business professionals over the last 25 years, helping them drive productivity and profitability.
More importantly, his on‐going involvement with entrepreneurs and professionals has allowed him to develop, refine and validate a successful business‐building model that is applicable to almost any small business or sales/business professional’s mandate.
Join a select group of quality professionals on November 23, 2016 for a two‐hour hands‐on workshop as Michael shares his proven, practical business development formula and the secrets to implementing it in your company or for your role.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The single biggest factor that drives revenue growth and how to leverage it.
- 2 components of a successful marketing strategy and how to activate them in your business
- 3 secret business‐building drivers that interact to create unlimited success and results.
PLUS, resources you’ll receive as part of the program’s content:
- Business‐building self‐assessment
- Business‐building planning & tracking reporting system
- Contact to client prospect management structure
- Personal action plan
As a result of attending this session, you will acquire the knowledge, tools and ability to implement a business‐building strategy that will produce tangible results for the balance of 2016 and beyond.
Featuring Michael Hughes of Networking For Results.
Presented by Jarrod Goldsmith of eSAX - The Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is plenty of free parking at Collab Space
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Jarrod Goldsmith for additional information. Tel: 613-834-6641