Advanced DISC Behavioural Studies - Level 2 Train-The-Trainer Certification, in Ottawa, ON
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 8:00 AM - Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 5:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Better Leadership Insights lead to Better Business Results
Leadership is all about understanding people and their behavioural styles in order to enhance both professional and personal relationships by improving communication skills and reducing conflict.
Imagine being able to better understand what motivates you and others. By taking part in the 2 Day Advanced DISC Behavioural Studies - Level 2 you will gain valuable insight into how to effectively relate and lead others in today's economy.
Come experience what other professionals are “raving” about as being one of the best training they have experienced for business and personal development!
The Problem...have you ever:
- Been frustrated working with co-workers or team members?
- Wondered what other managers were thinking?
- Wanted to better lead your team and didn’t know how?
If you have, you are not alone. Many people have had similar thoughts and feelings. Everyone communicates, but very few actually connect.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a Human GPS that guided you to become a more effective leader, who engages and connects with your team and other managers by design?
The 2 Day Advanced DISC Behavioral Studies Training Program (Level 2 – Certification) will increase your ability to positively impact and lead others, develop even greater understanding and learn new ways to apply leadership insights into personalities. Discover, Experience and learn how to Apply key behavioral insights to become a dynamic and effective leader within your team and organization. In this dynamic, in-depth and interactive training, you will discover:
- How your personality style affects your leadership style
- Strategies for building better teams
- How to identify your internal & external motivators and of others
- Secret insights into how to gain peak performance from team members
- How to decrease turnover by hiring the right person for the job
The objective of the 2 Day DISC Behavioural Studies - Level 2 training modules is to enable participants to greater understanding of the Four Temperament Model of Human Behaviour in order to enhance and positively impact their team success.
At the end of this course, you will have:
- Deeper knowledge and understanding of the DISC Model of Human Behaviour
- Be equipped to understand yourself and team members
- Gain more peace and harmony in your professional relationships
- Ways of communicating and presenting information for understanding and clarity
- Understand how each personality style makes different leadership decisions
- Knowledge of how people of each personality style might exhibit stress
- Ideas to help you recover from stress more effectively
- Understanding of the concept and impact of personality blends
- Insights into people’s expectations when it comes to working on a team
- Ways to quickly distinguish between different leadership styles
Benefits to You
- Learn how to get better results in your personal and professional life
- Enjoy a fun and interactive atmosphere of learning
- Develop communication skills that will enhance any relationship
- Enhance your team dynamics and client relationships
- Increase your bottom line and improve the performance of your team
- Win the approval of others and inspire others to be their best
- Improve effectiveness of the team and knowledge of how to work efficiently
Why people with different leadership styles do what they do
- How to remove the roadblocks keeping you and your team from success
- Communications strategies to minimize misunderstandins and reduce conflict
- Leadership insights to improve communication and understanding
- Key principles that create better relationships and build better teams
- Proven practices to reduce turnover and improve productivity
- Become an Accredited Level 2 Trainer in association with Personality Insights
- Receive instruction directly from Senior Master Trainer JJ Brun
The modules will be covered during the 2 Day Behavioural Studies - Level 2 Certification:
- Discovery Report
- Team @ Work
- Leadership – Brief & To The Point
- Leadership – Booklet 1
- Leadership – It’s An Inside Job
- Leadership – Booklet 2
- Role Assessment
- Responsibility Dynamics
- Advanced Graph Reading
- Silent Exercise
- Conflict Resolution
- Case Studies
- Fast Track Program
Who Needs to Attend
This course is targeted to all project officers, project managers, team leaders, entrepreneurs, teachers, human resource managers, parents, and coaches who want to become effective communicators in their professional or personal life.
Must have completed 2 Day Behavioural Studies Level 1 Train-The-Trainer Certification. You must be proficient in English reading, writing and oral communication and 18 years old or older. In addition, we are looking for:
- People who want to grow their business through connection and communication
- People who want to build strong corporate team and business relationships
- People who want to be an effective team leader or manager
- People who want to enhance their communication skills
- People who want to be their personal best and engage the best in others
Follow On Courses
This is a unique opportunity to DISCOVER…EXPERIENCE…APPLY advanced behavioural insights in order to build personal and professional communities. A retail value of $2,997.00…positively impacting how people relate and communicate…PRICELESS!
As you apply what you learned from the Advanced 2 Day Behavioural Studies Level 2 Training, you may develop even greater interest in understanding the implications and applications of the DISC Model of Human Behaviour..
Have additional questions about the 2 Day Advanced DISC Behavioral Studies - Level 2 Trainer Certification?
Call JJ TODAY...819-669-1272 to reserve your seat TODAY!
ACT FAST – DISCOUNTS NOT AVAILABLE AFTER CUT OFF DATES!!!!