TouchDesigner is the leading platform for interactive media and immersive design, and is used to create the world's largest installations.
The session explores advanced concepts in TouchDesigner such as network optimization, tuning Windows for multi-output installations, 3D interactive networks for touch screens.
Elburz is the Immersive Technical Director of zero11zero, lead of nVoid division, and is one of the leading authorities on TouchDesigner.
He has worked on product launches, permanent installations, and worldwide tours with clients like google, Kanye West, Giorgio Armani, Burj Khalifa, Nike, US Open, TIFF, Bionic League, Seattle Art Museum, Cannes Lions, Axwell & Ingrosso, Verizon, and Derivative. Elburz has lead teams across the world from Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Montreal, Shanghai, Tokyo, Dubai, and Europe.
- Diagnose and optimize networks for high-performance
- Configure Windows and TouchDesigner for tear/stutter-free multi-output installations
- Create interactive 3D content for touch screens using Render Picking
- Computer capable of running TouchDesigner (https://www.derivative.ca/088/Downloads/)
- Commercial License of TouchDesigner
- Knowledge of TouchDesigner
- Intermediate knowledge of Python scripting in TouchDesigner