This presentation is designed for professionals who are responsible for, or involved in the: development, implementation, maintenance, installation, service, insurance or promotion of Vehicle Fire Suppression Systems (VFSS) in the mining industry.
As leaders in the VFSS sector, Ansul (a brand of Tyco Fire Protection Products) and Levitt-Safety are partnering for this educational webinar about VFSS in mining - specifically concerning new standards and Liquid Agent Fire Suppression (LVS) systems.
• Overview of Mining Fire Hazards and VFSS Solutions
• Challenges of Hotter-Running Engines & Exhaust
• Recent Approval Standard Changes, Including:
• FM 5970 (Approval Standard for Heavy Duty Mobile Equipment Protection Systems)
• Protection Methods; Current and Future
• Understanding LVS Technology
• Overview and Key Benefits
• Installation Implications
• Understanding Quotes
• Related Detection and Actuation Systems
• Maintenance Requirements
• Tools Available
Lunch will be provided. Please contact us should you have any dietery considerations.
Liz McKaye has been in the fire protection equipment industry for over 20 years; the last 12 with Ansul. As a recognized authority in the fire protection equipment industry, Liz delivers speaking and training presentations all over North America.