Join your fellow group benefit advisors and earn CE credits as we blast away some popular myths impacting you and your clients:
- Myth #1: Employee mental health is not my clients' business
- Myth #2: We’ve done all we can to manage drug plans
- Myth #3: Benefit reporting – it’s just a numbers game
Registration starts at 9am, sessions begin at 10am
Buffet lunch served
- Can I purchase a full table?
Yes, we encourage you to take advantage of our special rate of $750 for a full table (up to 6 people). Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A printed ticket or a digital copy of your ticket shown on your phone or tablet work. We’ll also have your name on a registration list.
- Where can I park while attending the conference?
Heritage Park offers ample onsite parking for this event, and it’s complimentary!
- Can I bring a client to this event?
The AGIAC is known as a forum where advisors can network, share insights and concerns and gain new industry-specific knowledge. For this reason, attendance is limited to advisors, insurers and third party administrators.
- If I'm traveling from out of town are there any special hotel rates?
We've secured a special rate at Carriage House Inn ($119 includes breakfast) near the conference venue. Call 403.253.1101 (hotel) or toll-free 800.661.9566 before September 30th to book the discounted rate.
Remember to ask for the "Arete HR Inc. group rate" when you book!
- What is the refund policy?
Refunds are available up to 7 days before event (by October 25). Please contact us at email@example.com if you need to cancel.