A 2-Day Workshop that explores how you can align your team and your culture to support a clearly defined and focused business vision.
Are you ready to accelerate your business growth and build equity value?
Join Global Partner and Co-Founder of Shirlaws Canada, Alan Oishi and Dorothy Spence, a Shirlaws Business Advisor and Coach on a journey to explore some of the "ingredient-mix" required to create strong alignment within your team to accelerate your business growth, and execute effectively and efficiently on a focused and aligned strategic business vision.
Get clarity on:
- the impact your business has on the world
- what your business does extraordinarily well
- how to attract the clients you want to work with
- how to inspire and support your team to accelerate your business towards its vision
- Day One: Create alignment and focus in your business
- Day Two: Align your team and culture to your business vision
Impacts to your business:
- Increased focus and alignment will drive accelerated revenue and margins
- Re-energized, engaged and happier people are better contributors
- Improved resource allocation - the right people, in the right roles
- Stronger company cultures accelerate business growth and equity value
Day 1 – Creating Alignment in Your Business Model
- Define the meaning of “Context” and apply it to your: Purpose, Assets, Positioning, Products and Channels
- Define purpose and different types of vision (culture and commercial)
- Identify your core assets
- Develop your leadership position
- Apply your chosen position
Day 2 – Creating Alignment between Your People & Culture
- Discover how culture can impact your business valuation
- Understand how to live your brand internally and promote your culture externally
- Create accountability by going beyond values
- Challenge mindset (Paradigms)
- Check-in on choices & assumptions – are they serving you?
- Doors open 9 am. Session starts 9:30 am.