ALPS Spring Pub Event
Thursday, 24 April 2014 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
The 2013/14 ALPS Exec invites you to join us for a casual evening of food, drinks and conversation at the Morrissey in downtown Vancouver.
Come and raise a glass with us to celebrate spring, connect with colleagues, and win door prizes at the ALPS Spring Pub Event! From Granville Station to the Morrissey (just south of Davie) it's a 15 minute walk or a quick bus ride.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
When & Where
Academic Librarians in Public Service (ALPS), BC Library Association
Academic Librarians in Public Service (ALPS) is a section of the British Columbia Library Association.
Its purpose is to promote the exchange of ideas among academic public service librarians and to provide a network of professional expertise resulting in excellent public service programs in the post-secondary libraries of British Columbia, using the latest methods, systems, and technologies.
Your ALPS executive for 2013 / 2014 is:
- Chair: Sarah Stang (UBC Okanagan)
- Chair-Elect/Treasurer: Danielle Winn (UBC)
- Continuing Education Director, 2nd Year: Aleha McCauley (UBC)
- Continuing Education Director, 1st Year: Andrea Cameron (SFU)
- Recording Secretary: Caitlin Bakker (UNBC)
- SLAIS student representatives: Ariel Deardorff (UBC) & Amber Saundry (UBC)