Actions and Detail Panel
Ambrose & Matilda's 4th Annual Dinner & Concert - A benefit for PLAN
Sat, 6 May 2017, 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Hosted by Ambrose and Matilda, this evening is being held to benefit a Vancouver-based charity called Planned Lifetime Advocacy Network (PLAN).
PLAN is a family led, community inclusion organization founded in 1989. They help families and people with disabilities to accomplish three key objectives:
- build personal support networks that empower contribution and citizenship
- implement plans to ensure loved ones with disabilities are safe and secure for their lifetime
- bring families together for mutual support and learning opportunities
THE EVENING INCLUDES:
Buffet Dinner & Cash Bar
Performance by the Joe Trio
- Cameron Wilson - Violin
- Allen Stiles - Piano
- Charles Inkman - Cello
Since forming in 1989, this classically trained violin-cello-piano threesome has presented hundreds of concerts throughout Canada and the United States – ten provinces, one territory, and thirty-six states so far.
Keynote Address - Vickie Cammack (Social Innovator & Enterpreneur)
- Founding director of the Family Support Institute of BC
- Member of the Order of Canada
- Recipient of Meritorious Service Medal of Canada,
- Recipient of Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Named as one of Canada’s Top 100 Most Powerful Woman
Donations will be accepted
We will provide envelopes you can use to make a charitable donation to PLAN. Donations are accepted by cheque, credit card or cash. PLAN will issue a tax receipt for your donation. Please note that donations are separate from the ticket cost tonight's event.