Amplify is a full day summit celebrating creativity and innovation in Waterloo region. It gathers researchers, artists, designers and creative industry members to showcase cutting-edge ideas that explore the fusion between art and technology. Participants will discover a unique opportunity for knowledge sharing, networking, and community building.
The public is welcome and registration is required.
- Jeremy Freiburger, Cobalt Connects - The Biometrics of Belonging
- Helena Grdadolnik, WORKSHOP architecture - Making Inspiring Places: Using Creativity, Collaboration and Innovation
- Dr. Carla Rice, University of Guelph - ReVision: Storytelling for Change through Digital Media
- Dr. Colin Ellard, University of Waterloo - A city with HeART: How urban culture fosters health, well-being, and community
- A1 - Illuminate Arts KW - Fostering and promoting belonging, diversity and inclusion through Arts presented by Ala' Al-Thibeh & Fauzia Mazhar
- A2 - Story hive: Building an arts and culture incubator at the Laurier Library presented by Nicholas Dinka
- A3 - The Euphonopen - What does a drawing sound like? presented by Isabella Stefanescu & Klaus Engel
- B1 - Wives Tales presented by Nicole Smith
- B2 - Creating spaces for animation presented by The HUB
- B3 - SpaceFinder Waterloo Region: An "Airbnb" for artists and creative space presented by Alex Glass