Actions and Detail Panel
Annual GTA Periodontics Symposium
Sun, 26 February 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
At GTA Periodontics, we regularly host study clubs and CE courses for dentists, hygienists and support staff. Our passion is gums and we want to share that community of hygienists. Our vision when designing this symposium was to invigerate and reinstill the passion of periodontics in our community.
We asked our selves, what will make a hygiene course?
1. Great Food! – not cold sandwhiches
2. A course with peer reviewed current materal in an educational and entertaining setting by board cerificed dental specialists.
3. Raffles and presents. - First 150 people to register will get a gift bag present.
4. CE points - 6 hours of lectures
5. And did we mention good food, a chance to see old friends, and see whats new with the exhibitors?
8:00-8:30am – Breakfast and Registration
8:30-10:00am – Lecture 1 – Radiology by Dr. Susanne Perschbacher - Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
10:00-10:15am – Break
10:15-11:45pm – Lecture 2 – Anaesthesia by Dr. Peter Nkansah - Specalist in Dental Anaesthesia
11:45-12:30pm – Lunch
12:30-2:00pm – Lecture 3 - Orthodontics by Dr. Bruce Tasios - Specialist in Orthodontics
2:00-2:15 – Break
2:15 – 3:45 – Lecture 4 - By Dr. Reza Termei, Dr. Jaffer Kermalli - Specailists in Periodontology
3:45 – 4:00pm – Closing remarks and Raffles