For centuries now, we have designed our organizations to be operationally excellent. Today, the game has changed. Digital is disrupting every industry. Rather than worrying about efficiency and effectiveness, we need start focusing on evolution. How might we reimagine how we fundamentally approach work and innovation? The answer begins with adopting a culture that promotes disciplined chaos. A culture that promotes human-centered design, experimentation, failure, competition and growth.
In this session, you will:
- Learn why 2017 is the greatest (and scariest) time to be in business.
- Learn why taking a human-centered approach helps build culture, but also de-risks projects by saving time and money.
- Explore how companies like Apple, Tesla, Amazon and Google have embraced the power of competition and experimentation.
- Learn from Shawn's experience on the battleground of building culture with clients and internally.
- Obtain methods and tools for transforming your organization's culture.
Presenter: Shawn Kanungo, Innovation Expert & Strategist