Actions and Detail Panel
Are you new to Canada? Do you want to start your own Business?
Wed, 29 March 2017, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
This Information Session will tell you about a FREE 4-week program to help you get your business started.
The Entrepreneurship Connections program helps eligible newcomers (permanent residents and approved refugees) to start a business in Canada. If you have owned or operated a business outside of Canada, this innovative and informative program will help you to transfer your previous experience to the Canadian market.
If eligible, you will receive training in areas essential to launching a business while also receiving access to mentoring and business advisory services.
Program components include:
- Guidance to develop a marketing and business plan
- Learn about legal considerations to launch a business
- Advice on how to target investors and secure funding
- Learn how to brand and market your business
- Gain an understanding of Canadian human resources practices
- Receive mentoring support from established entrepreneurs and business professionals
Limited Spots available for the next cohort, contact us NOW!!!!
For more details, please contact: Rola Mustafa 416 921 1800 ext 2216 or email@example.com