THIS ENLIGHTENED LEADERSHIP RETREAT is from the 25th of Jan to 27th of Feb + March 4th Corporate program at the GRT Grand Hotel in Chennai
With YOGACHARINI MAITREYI
We will be at Soma Kerala Palace from 25th Jan 2017 to 25th feb and then spend 25th and 26th night in Chennai and meet with children of Arkaya foundation
Feel lighter and be filled with light in this very unique and Integrative Arkaya Yoga teacher training program that works on many dimensions of ones being. An equisite progam where a lot of thought has gone into all the elements to make the space and program. A complete well being program for the connosieur of Yoga
Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly - Chesterton
WHAT YOU WILL GET
1. Very deep Healing and balancing of the elements and energy in the system
2. Emotion and trauma release
3. Happiness and contentment and tuning into bliss
4. Enhanced life and capacity to live your lifes purpose
5. Understand the depth of yoga and becoming self aware and enjoying this journey of self discovery
6, Capacity to manifest the best and purify desires
7. Abundance and true richness
WHO WILL BE TEACHING THE PROGRAM?
Yogacharini Maitreyi has been immersed in the Yoga life since an early age. She is a Practical Mystic and international teacher who lives in Vancouver in the summer. Maitreyi was given many titles such as Yogacharini ( Guide and Visionary), Yoga Chemmal ( Expert) and Yoga Shiromani (Gem) in India since 1997. She has over 100 published articles in journals and mainstream papers and is a pioneer in simpllifying complex principles
She has trained many top companies in self management. She has also been a holistic life coach and guide to many CEOs and entrepreneurs.
It gives her immense joy to share the depth of yoga and how the correct approach is very important to create neurological and attitudinal shifts.
Please see her profile at http://arkaya.net/founders-profile/
She will be supported by ayurvedic doctors, staff and vedic scholars
" Having Maitreyi as a teacher and healer is a unique experience for many reasons. You can feel her deep understanding about mind, body and spirit in a very natural relaxed way and it is easy to access. The tradition of Yoga, Tantra, Ayurveda and Hinduism is deeply rooted in her presence , which define her singular mastery. She also feels like a good friend. She understands how the old wisdom can blend with the current mindset in society, giving students very real tools, in a totally demystified way and out of the usually strict and rigid religious protocols. She's not only a loving person but also inspires others to be in love and create friendly communities . This in my opinion is the very best contribution that can be done : to help individuals to create healthy spaces and supporting social evolution. I'm profoundly thankful to get the chance to learn, talk, laugh and feel with her." Jorge Vigara - Spain, Vancouver
1. Individual chakra and energy diagnosis by Yogacharini Maitreyi
2. Individual diagnosis and regular consultations with ayurvedic doctor
3. Ayurvedic treatments by two therapists + herbal medicines
4. Arkaya Yoga sessions that include the depth of asana, pranayama, chanting, meditation, chakra healing, multidimensional healing as well as other classical principles and tool. Learn correct Sanskrit pronunciations in a relaxed setting with Yogacharini Maitreyi who has been immersed in the yoga life and understands the subtleties of the art and science.
5. Homas or fire ceremonies to release old dysfunctional patterns by Vedic scholars /chanters.
6. Tasty freshly cooked ayurvedic meals by a professional chef
7.The ayurvedic resort and retreat is located in the midst of the vembanadu lake backwaters which is one of the largest in south India. It is surrounded on all sides by water for optimal emotional healing.
Place constructed according to Vaasthu or sacred geometry, 250 year old ayurvedic centres and buildings in palaces have been relocated to this place.
Places around of great heritage and culture like the 5000 year old Mahadeva temple, a church built in 1550 AD and a 1000 year old mosque and an ancient palace.
Award winning retreat group and birdwatchers paradise
8. An integrated experience for raising your vibration and releasing toxins on a physical, emotional and mental level
9. Tap into effortless effort in a conducive environment for healing
10. Meet the children of Arkaya foundation when in Chennai ( 25th and 26th feb nights will be in chennai)
11. Free attendance to corporate program, Magick of Mindfulness in Chennai , March 4th at the GRT GRAND hotel
HOW TO REGISTER
For details contact email@example.com
For more about the course and payment options
email Yogacharini Maitreyi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Land phone : 604 628 9409 ( no text)
Option to attend first two weeks is available though attending the full program is ideal
INVESTMENT : $ 7350 for a palace room on sharing basis if registered before the 1st of October
$7,550 U.S for a shared Palace room.
Add another $400 U.S for an individual Palace room ( recommended to get your own space)
Add another $ 650 U.S for a Yuvraj (Prince) room
Add another $650 U.S for a Maharaja ( king) room
Price includes room in soma kerala palace, 3 ayurvedic meals , ayurvedic doctors consultation, herbal medicines, treatments, all classes and course material, homas and fire ceremonies , airport transfer from Cochin airport to the retreat centre and back to cochin airport , , 2 night stay in Chennai + attendance to March 4th corporate program The Magick of Mindfulness at the GRT Grand Hotel in Chennai for those who choose to stay back