San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ARMA Saskatchewan is pleased to offer a half-day session on the ARMA Principles Maturity Model and Information Governance
delivered by Western IM
What Will I Learn?
The ARMA “Principles” were drafted in late 2008 and early 2009 and a re-write occurred in 2012. The ARMA Information Governance Professional certification was developed in 2013 and thus the maturity model for the ARMA “Principles” name was changed to the IG maturity model.
This presentation will take a detailed look at the ARMA “Principles” maturity model and how it can be used with a view toward Information Governance and how it might be achieved in an organization.
About the Speaker
Rick Stirling is the President of Western IM and a recognized expert and pioneer in the Information Management community in both Canada and the United States. From his over 40 years in the IT field to his involvement in the delivery of the first content management and electronic records management software solutions ever created, Rick is one of Canada's most respected authorities on Records and Information Management.
Who Should Attend?
Representative from several different corporate disciplines which might include:
- RIM (Records and Information Management)
- IT and Security
- Privacy and Legal
- Risk Management
- Senior Management
- Administration Professionals
Cost to register:
ARMA Sasktchewan Chapter Members: $45.00
ARMA International Members (not a Sask Chapter Member) $50.00
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you will need to verify your name on a list at the Security Desk to receive a visitor pass for the building.
What is the refund policy?
Written cancellations postmarked, e-mailed, or faxed by one week prior to the event will incur a cancellation fee of $15.00 (Cdn). There will be no refunds to registrants who do not cancel by one week prior to the event, and are “no shows” at the session. Substitutions are encouraged.
Please visit us at www.armasask.org for more information.
When & Where
ARMA Saskatchewan Chapter
ARMA Saskatchewan Chapter
Our mandate is:
- To promote and advance the improvement of records and information management and related fields through study, education and research;
- To advance professional knowledge and techniques by sharing and exchanging experiences and information related to the field of Records and Information Management;
- To support the enhancement of professionalism of the members of ARMA International who live or work in Saskatchewan;
- To promote cooperative endeavours with related professional groups in the province of Saskatchewan.