Actions and Detail Panel
Artist Workshop - How to Successfully Get Your Art into Galleries (2016)
Sun, 20 November 2016, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM MST
Essential Artist Workshop:
- Sunday November 20, 2016
Are you an established or upcoming artist looking to gain notoriety and success in the art world? Looking to sell your art or sell more of it? Would you like to see your work in galleries and commit more time to your art?
Join this group seminar featuring Bluerock Gallery owner Karen Gimble and professional artist Doug Swinton, on how you can attain gallery representation. Find out what you need to do before you start hiking down the gallery trail. We will help you map out the prep work - pricing your work, website development, framing practices, etc. The discussion will cover many of the multifaceted areas of what it takes to be a successful gallery artist.
Bring all your questions and queries to the table and we will have an open discussion on what doesn’t work and what other artists have done to achieve success.
Topics Covered Include:
- Everything you ever wanted to know about breaking into the gallery circuit, including portfolio instruction, taking the correct approach & presentation tips
- What marketing paths lead to success and which are a waste of time and money
- How to price and display work effectively
- Increase revenue and productivity
- Official Event Page: Artist Workshop - How to Successfully Get Your Art into Galleries
- Swinton's Art Website: www.swintonsart.com
- Address: 7160 Fisher Street S.E. Calgary, AB
- Phone: (403) 258-3500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org