The Back to Business Resource Centre is hosting – Ask an Expert – which gives entrepreneurs one-on-one access to a professional or expert in a given field that can assist them with questions related to their business.
Dates: Weekly at 9816 Hardin Street, 1st floor (Back to Business Resource Centre)
Time: Appointments are 45 mins between 9am-12pm
Our volunteer accounting professional can offer advice and guidance on a variety of topics including the following:
- Corporate taxes including deadlines, interest and penalties on late filing
- Record keeping and obtaining missing documents
- Cash flow and financing
- Insurance claim calculations
- Creating efficiencies
- Each session is scheduled for 45 minutes (Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment).
- You can connect via in person or over the phone.
- Come prepared with direct questions and any documentation about the topic you want to discuss; this is a brief consultation and you may not be able to get all your questions answered.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment we ask that you please provide us with 24 hours notice of cancellation so we are able to move to the waiting list.
Personal information is collected under the authority of Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Alberta). Your personal information will only be used to register you for the event and contact you regarding any updates about the event. Should you have any questions about the collection of this information, please contact Information Officer, 9909 – Franklin Avenue, Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 2K4, or call (780)743-7973.
Date and Time
9816 Hardin St
Hardin St Building (1st Floor)
Back to Business Resource Centre
Fort McMurray, AB T9H 4K3