San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you have questions about social media, video, SEO, content strategy and accessibility?
Join us on July 30th at Fresco's from 5 to 7pm for our Ask The Expert Night.
Our experts are:
- JF Amprimoz of Small Web Strategies - Measuring the right things. Analytics & Social Media
- Bill Gregory of The Paciello Group - Accessibility for different audiences
- Jenn Wallace of Jennifer Wallace Insurance & Financial Solutions - Social media approaches for non-technical professions
- Adam White of Upper Rapids - Managing User Contributed Content
- Trevor Twining of Coworking Niagara - The elements of content strategy
- Jim Wall of Infinity Video Productions - Video
Join us on July 30, 2013 from 5 to 7pm at:
Fresco's Restaurant & Bar
100 Fourth Ave
St Catharines, ON L2S 2J4
When & Where
Social Media Club Niagara brings people together from the community who ‘get social media’ to share with everyone who has a passion to learn, share and network. It’s fun, casual and informative.
SMC Niagara meets monthly in the Niagara Region at some of the trendiest and hip locations in the area to socialize (we have to have a bit of fun too) and share the up-to-date information concerning social media strategies, case studies, best practices and resources.
For more info or to sign up for our e-blasts visit: https://www.facebook.com/smcniagara.