San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presentation Topic: Strategy Deployment, Hoshin Kanri
Presenter: Charanjit Singh (CJ) Bawa
CJ is passionate and results-driven professional who brings his 23 years of experience of implementing LEAN culture in manufacturing and public service. He has trained over 3000 professionals at different levels of organization on various levels of LEAN trainings, supported more than 50 project teams and embedded LEAN in organizations varying from 100 to 7000 employees as a motivator, a trainer, a coach, a mentor and a facilitator. He is a certified ADKAR Change management professional from PROSCI, LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt from ASQ and a PMP from PMI. CJ believes that “people are limitless” if engaged in a positive manner and can do wonders.
Hoshin Kanri (also called Strategy Deployment) is a method for ensuring that the strategic goals of a company drives progress and action at every level within that company. In this process, the organization develops mission and vision statement to encourage breakthrough thinking about its future direction. Then goals and work plans are developed, based on the collectively chosen vision statement; and progress towards them; and periodically monitored through performance audits.
What’s in it for the audience:
• Follow speaker's two case studies and take part in Hoshin exercise from start of the presentation to the end and apply learning into your own scenario,
• This interactive presentation is designed to inspire those who hates directionless path, not having a purpose, roadblocks, problems in their day to day work and want to become creative problem solvers,
• Take away empty template and guideline, both soft and hard copies and create Hoshin with their teams in their daily jobs.
6:30pm - 7:15pm: Registration , Member networking and light meal.
7:20pm - 8:45pm: Presentation
Looking forward to meeting you all at our event.
Chair: Programmes & Event Arrangements
Save This Event
When & Where
ASQ Canada Kitchener 0405
ASQ Kitchener (Section 405)
ASQ Kitchener has about 300 members from the Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and Stratford areas. Run entirely by volunteers, we focus on creating value for our members by holding monthly events at little or no cost to section members and other attendees.
The American Society for Quality (ASQ) is the worldwide leader in the development, promotion, and application of quality and quality technologies for the quality profession and the private sector, for government and academia.
The ASQ's goals are to:
- Create a greater awareness of the need for quality
- Promote research and the development of standards
- Provide educational opportunities to ensure product and service excellence through improved quality.
ASQ has operated in Canada since 1948; today there are 15 sections. We are part of Canada's quality network including such organizations as the National Quality Institute that operates the annual Canadian Awards of Excellence and SPIN (Software Process Improvement Network).