San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presentation Topic: ASQ Membership and Member Value
Presenter: Daniel Zrymiak, Regional Director for Region 4 (ASQ Canada), Performance and Functional Excellence Lead at Accenture
Daniel is a Fellow Member of ASQ, currently serving as the Regional Director for Region 4 (ASQ Canada). In 2016, Dan led the Membership Transformation project for the ASQ Section Affairs Council. Dan has multiple recognitions and seven renewable ASQ certifications. In Dan’s current role with Accenture, he manages Performance and Excellence programs for Accenture, specializing in IT and Procurement. Dan has 25 years of progressive experience in Quality management, spanning services, manufacturing, medical devices, software development, and management consulting. Dan’s recent experience spans telecommunications, broadcasting, utilities, resources, and eCommerce across multiple geographies and product lines.
- Drawing from a 20 year affiliation with ASQ and the ASQ SAC, Dan will conduct the discussion in a town hall format, sharing:
- Section model to improve membership success by demonstrating CARE (Compliant, Active, Responsive, Engaging)
- Emphasizing the advantages of ASQ by the 5 “Powers” (Accessibility, Prestige, Precision, Mobility, Rewards)
- o Sharing specific details on rewards
- o The cost recovery advantages available to Senior Members with 2 or more renewable certifications
- o Subsidies and sponsorships for attending ASQ conferences
- o Potential income opportunities
6:30pm - 7:00pm: Registration, Member networking and refreshment.
7:00pm – 8:00pm: Presentation
8:00pm – 8:30pm: Leadership Committee Election
Looking forward to meeting you all at our event.
Chair: Programs & Event Arrangements
When & Where
ASQ Canada Kitchener 0405
ASQ Kitchener (Section 405)
ASQ Kitchener has about 300 members from the Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and Stratford areas. Run entirely by volunteers, we focus on creating value for our members by holding monthly events at little or no cost to section members and other attendees.
The American Society for Quality (ASQ) is the worldwide leader in the development, promotion, and application of quality and quality technologies for the quality profession and the private sector, for government and academia.
The ASQ's goals are to:
- Create a greater awareness of the need for quality
- Promote research and the development of standards
- Provide educational opportunities to ensure product and service excellence through improved quality.
ASQ has operated in Canada since 1948; today there are 15 sections. We are part of Canada's quality network including such organizations as the National Quality Institute that operates the annual Canadian Awards of Excellence and SPIN (Software Process Improvement Network).