1st Annual Aurora Chamber Tech Expo
You have questions? We have answers!
Please join us for the inaugural Aurora Chamber Tech Expo at King's Riding Golf Club during BDC Small Business Week.
- Over 24 experts onsite
- Hands-on demos
- Prizes & giveaways
Get technology working for YOUR business!
Small business owners and entrepreneurs can learn about
new IT solutions to improve productivity, increase profits, connect their business... and make life easier. Learn more
Ask the tech experts about...
- How IT professionals save you time and money
- Online business results and using analytics
- What is cloud computing? How can it help?
- Protecting and storing data
- Connecting your mobile devices
- 'Technifying' business: What's new?
Thank you to our sponsors: Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), Lenovo,Microsoft, The Tech Zone, Treefrog, and York Small Business Enterprise Centre (YSBEC). We appreciate your generous support and look forward to your participation in the Aurora Chamber Tech Expo!
PLEASE NOTE: Advance online registration is required for FREE admission.Registration closes at 12 noon on Wednesday, October 19, 2016. Walk-ins pay $10 at the door.
Incredible door prize!!!
HOW TO WIN:
1) Register online before Wednesday, October 19 at 12 noon
2) Check in at the registration desk upon arrival at the Tech Expo
3) Fill out a ballot with your contact information (phone and/or email)
4) Cross your fingers that your ballot gets picked!
Interested in becoming an exhibitor? Learn more.
*Photography Disclaimer* The Aurora Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to photograph its events. Event photos or videos may be used for a variety of purposes in assorted mediums, including but not limited to the Chamber's website, social media, electronic communications, and publications. By attending any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your photograph may be taken and used at the Aurora Chamber's discretion.
Have questions about Aurora Chamber Tech Expo?
Contact York Small Business Enterprise Centre